The Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (IBCCP) offers free mammograms, breast exams, pelvic exams and Pap tests to eligible women. IBCCP also offers treatment benefits to women diagnosed with cancer through the program’s screenings. Women diagnosed outside of the program may also qualify for FREE treatment through IBCCP. Call today to see if you qualify.
How to Apply
Call the Knox County Health Department 309-344-2224.
There are no income guidelines for this program. You may be eligible for this program if:
- You are a woman.
- You live in Knox, Warren or Henderson County.
- You have no medical insurance, including Medicaid or Medicare Part B, or your health insurance will not cover these services.
- You are between 35 and 64 years old.
*younger women with symptoms may also qualify.
- More information about IBCCP
- Breast Cancer Fact Sheet
- Cervical Cancer Fact Sheet
MedLine Plus Video Tutorials:
Thank you to Susan G. Komen Foundation for their support!