Family Case Management
Call 309-344-0319 today to make an appointment with a Family Case Manager.
The Family Case Management (FCM) program serves pregnant women, infants, and children.
Who can receive services?
If you are pregnant, have a child
under the age of one, are enrolled in medicaid, or part of a low-income family you may be eligible.
The Family Case Management can help:
- Find a doctor
- Find a doctor for your children's care
- Home visits
- Medical Card application
- Application toto All Kids or Family Care insurance
- Linkage to our WIC program
- Information on childhood immunization schedules
- Pregnancy testing
- Understand the stages of your child's development
- Health Education/Nutrition Education