Knox County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, pregnancy, citizenship or any other protected classification established by law. Federal and state criminal background check and drug screening are required for all positions.
Community Health Center
- We are looking for a Dentist to provide quality dental care, in an established public health dental practice, to eligible beneficiaries. Provision of care includes the performance of oral examination of patients, analyzing dental health problems, and developing an appropriate course of treatment.
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator provides and coordinates patient care, educates patients and the public about various health conditions, and provides advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Mental Health Counselor offers guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
Knox County Health Department
- The Bilingual Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will act as a primary Contact Tracer for Spanish, French Congolese or other appropriate language. They will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious.
- The Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious. They will assist in identifying social services and community resources that would benefit COVID-19 patients and their families.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Public Health Programs Administrative Clerk III, under general supervision, provides administrative support which requires understanding of processes, data, and/or operations of the department; Contact Tracing program, updates supervisor of critical issues/events; provides responses to requests for information; and processes financial and/or procurement documents.
- We are looking for a full-time, six month grant contingency Community Health Educator and Outreach Specialist. We want someone that has high energy and is self-motivated. They will travel throughout the community to different partnerships to educate the public about coronavirus.
- Environmental Health Specialists monitor health and safety conditions in residential, industrial, commercial, and recreational settings.
- The Grant Coordinator sustains and expands Knox County Health Department financials through research, writing, and grant proposals and reports.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees:
Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
Providers receive paid leave time for continuing education and annual allowance for CE expenses.
Providers may be eligible for Student Loan Repayment under Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA)