Knox County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, pregnancy, citizenship or any other protected classification established by law. Federal and state criminal background check and drug screening are required for all positions.
Community Dental Center
Knox County Health Department
- The position involves investigating coronavirus outbreaks in conjunction with State of Illinois and agencies. They will investigate situations concerning individuals who have been in contact with coronaviruses.
- We are looking for a full-time, one-year grant contingency Community Health Educator and Outreach Specialist. We want someone that has high energy and is self-motivated. They will travel throughout the community to different partnerships to educate the public about coronavirus.
- The Bilingual Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will act as a primary Contact Tracer for Spanish, French Congolese or other appropriate language. They will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious.
- The Contact Tracer and Resource Coordinator will work with patients to help them recall everyone with whom they have had close contact during the timeframe while they may have been infectious. They will assist in identifying social services and community resources that would benefit COVID-19 patients and their families.
- Mental Health Counselor offers guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees:
Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
Providers receive paid leave time for continuing education and annual allowance for CE expenses.
Providers may be eligible for Student Loan Repayment under Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA)